Through many years of dedicated work and service, Malta has established itself as key player in the financial service sector; quickly adapting to the changes that hightened AML regulations have brought on the industry, it continues to attract informed investors into taking advantage of it’s supportive and clear legal infrastructure.
Having an accessible Authority and a multi disciplinary pool of experienced service makes Malta an attractive jurisdiction to those seeking to set up any type of business.
We advise on and assist with:
- Setting up of or re-domiciling a corporate structure in Malta
- Division and company liquidation
- Opening of accounts with banks and payment institutions
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Drafting and vetting of commercial service or cooperation agreements
- Negotiations relating to agreements concerning sales and marketing, outsourcing, and logistics