Historically coveted by many an Empire, Malta’s strategic location, unabating sunshine, crystal clear seas and Mediterranean routed locals continue to lure many foreigners to its shores.
Typically hewn out of local lime stone, Maltese real estate can be said to be one of the oldest in the world. Modern times have brought their own architectural flavour – reflecting the increasing demand for this sought-after commodity. Space for development is in constant demand and property values are continually on the rise.
We focus on assisting clients in acquiring and leasing of all types of Maltese immovable property, advising them on all matters relating to both residential and commercial premises, including:
- Directing them to the best investment options available for the specific requirements, including assisting during negotiations;
- Drafting of lease agreements or preliminary agreements (promise of sale) and the Deed of Sale or any other contract;
- Supporting with the securing of finance;
- Notarial services and personal & corporate tax assessment;
- Application for the Acquisition of an Immovable Permit (AIP);
- Helping to set-up of Property Holding Companies;
- Engaging the appropriate Architects and Engineers to survey the property as well as procure the relevant certificates and permits.